Invisalign aligners consist of a series of clear plastic, removable appliances that move your teeth in small increments.
This is achieved by using thin, transparent and removable plastic trays or aligners, which are made using high technology and materials.
The way Invisalign is made allows it to be applied to your teeth as well as the ability to move them painlessly. This allows the teeth to come into place.
Invisalign are the braces of the new era, since it offers the same results and does not alter the aesthetics of the mouth, something that is directly related to psychology.
We can guarantee that it is the best aesthetic and functional treatment to straighten your teeth.
What are the advantages?
The benefits of the treatment are highly connected to the way the invisalign braces are built and their materials.
The advantages of invisalign treatment are:
- Invisalign plastic trays or aligners are almost invisible and so it is very difficult to see them. Classic braces as it is known alter the oral aesthetics while Invisalign offer high functionality, efficiency and aesthetics.
- They are removable. This allows you to eat and drink whatever you want during the treatment. At the same time you can take full care of your oral hygiene (eg brushing your teeth, flossing) from the moment you remove them.
- They do not have metals or wires like braces. Therefore you can avoid possible sores.
- Invisalign technology allows you to see what your teeth will look like (final result) before the treatment even starts. This is achieved through Invisalign digital imaging and treatment plan.
What are the disadvantages?:
- Invisalign treatment requires complete cooperation between the dentist and the patient. Patients should wear Invisalign trays for 20 hours a day. If you do not follow the instructions, the treatment will not be successful.
- Invisalign treatment costs more than braces. This is justified by the high cost of production in America. The general public does not believe that it is an expense but that it is a health investment with fast results and great aesthetic possibilities compared to other methods.
- The biggest disadvantage of Invisalign is the direct connection with the possible inexperience and lack of knowledge of some dentists, who can not complete the treatment effectively. To avoid the above, it would be wise to opt for a dentist who is certified and experienced with the Invisalign technique.
The dentist Maria Lalousi could help you with such therapy since she is Invisalign certified.
What is the procedure?
In order to begin the Invisalign treatment, your dentist must confirm that you are a suitable patient.
The suitability of a patient is verified with photos and x-rays of your teeth.
The above recordings will be used to create a ClinCheck 3D® treatment plan, just for you.
This is followed by ordering and creating the invisalign braces.
When the trays arrive at the dental clinic, you will come to pick them up and you must wear them daily for about 20 hours a day.
As your teeth begin to straighten you should change them at home every one or two weeks depending on the instructions given to you.
You should also visit your dentist every 6 to 8 weeks to monitor progress and receive new trays.
The invisalign treatment is complete. Now you can enjoy your perfect straight smile.
Do I need tooth restraint?
Studies have shown that, without tooth restraint, straight teeth can progressively return to their original position.
Wearing Vivera tooth restraints after traditional braces or Invisalign treatment means keeping your teeth in the new position, protecting your smile and investment.
They are made especially for you with the same technology used for Invisalign braces. You enjoy an accurate and comfortable fit.
Their material is 30% more durable than the other top transparent holding materials and helps you keep your smile.
It also reduces the risk of the bracket cracking or breaking, which means you have a more durable tooth restraint.
Whether you have used Invisalign or traditional braces, you can take advantage of Vivera.
Before and After
How mush do they cost?
The cost of the treatment cannont be predetermined before a dental check.
The factors that determine Invisalign costs are:
- The complexity
- The duration of the treatment
- The dentists pricing